Your Partner in Scientific Discovery
We Provide Comprehensive Support for Clinical Trials
VeraSci is not just there in the beginning; we take care of your study objectives and data through the entire trial. As your chosen thought partner, we leverage experience gained through hundreds of trials and ensure the highest quality data, all while anticipating any issues that can derail or delay your study before they arise.
Scientific and Regulatory Consulting Services
VeraSci Incorporates the Latest Insights in Clinical Assessments from Academic
Research, Regulatory Guidance, and Industry Expertise
VeraSci is equally fortified by the strong connections with the academic community, including our world-class Scientific Advisors, and ongoing productive collaborations with an extensive network of academic and industry leaders in every medical discipline.
Scale Management & Development
At VeraSci, we seek to provide clients with the scales and measures that best fit their needs to assess symptoms, cognition, and functioning:
- Clinical scales and measures provide global examination, description, and diagnosis of a disorder or syndrome and its manifestations. Signs, symptoms, course, severity, functional impairment or ability and etiology are common endpoint measures
- Cognitive scales and measurements evaluate brain function and dysfunction. Memory, attention, reasoning, and speed of processing can all be primary or secondary endpoints in scales in this category
- Functional Capacity scales and measures focus on the degree to which a disorder affects social, occupational and psychological functioning. Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), independence, social relationships, motor functioning, and performance-based skills assessments are commonly assessed in this category
Scale Management & Development Services
- Outcome selection and scale development
- Feasibility analysis and license procurement
- Adaptation, pilot testing, and cognitive debriefing
- Collaboration with test authors and content experts
- Custom study templates for standardized, organized materials
- Logistical services to ensure that sites have all the materials and devices they need when they need them
VeraSci works with sponsors to identify sites with the right experience, the right staff, and the right capabilities to ensure protocol compliance and deliver high-quality data. Focusing on sites with low placebo response rates and high enrollment can help get trials off to a strong start. We provide additional guidance to ensure that trials are equipped with the best sites to meet their needs.
Training and Certification
Engagement, quality, and performance all start with site training. Developed by experienced clinicians with input from seasoned site raters, our training incorporates useful strategies to overcome common challenges in test administration.
SiteCam, Powered by Advanced Visuals, Inc.
SiteCam is state-of-the-art technology for recording clinical and cognitive testing sessions, allowing for the most accurate review of rater performance.
Benefits of SiteCam:
- Ensures standardized test administration across multiple sites and raters
- Used across the globe in phase 2 and phase 3 trials
- Improves data quality
- User-friendly for raters
- Secured source encryption technology for end-to-end data protection
- 24/7 Help Desk support
- Identifies fraudulent practices