Pathway eCOA & ePRO for Global Clinical Trials
Pathway eCOA & ePRO Platform
As global clinical trials become more complex, we believe that well-designed, science-driven processes and technologies are the best cure for sluggish timelines and noisy data. Pathway eCOA and ePRO enable collection of clinical trial data with reduced noise and increased quality. Pathway can be easily configured to meet the needs of any study across the globe and can be used to assess symptoms, cognition, and functional capacity in a wide range of therapeutic indications.
Why Choose Pathway?
Pathway’s enhanced capabilities save time and money by facilitating a more expedient experience for participants, raters and study partners, reducing the need for source data verification (SDV) and on-site monitoring, and increasing the accuracy of data. Pathway features:
- Programmed workflows, custom edit checks, and automated score calculations that prevent administrative errors and miscalculations
- Automated query and response capabilities that facilitate swift expert data review
- A growing library of electronic endpoints and assessments ready for study-specific licensing and protocol customization
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Simplified administration of industry-leading measures backed by scale owners
- Exclusive availability of VeraSci’s novel assessments BAC, VRFCAT, and SCoRS
Endpoint and Assessment Support
VeraSci offers comprehensive scale management and development services. We offer in-house translation and cultural adaptation services for 150+ languages to ensure your measures remain culturally and conceptually accurate.
VeraSci’s technology meets all regulatory requirements for security and integrity of data in trials, including CDISC and SDTM compliant data transfers and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
VeraSci provides global 24/7 support to ensure that site questions are resolved quickly, precisely, and in the local language.
eCOA for Clinical Trials: What Should It Cost?
Download this article to learn what to expect when it comes to the cost of an eCOA platform.