VeraSci is a company located in Durham that specializes in enabling clinical trials research through advanced technologies and neurocognitive measurement. We combine innovative science and technology to advance and improve the clinical trials process for many leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for full-time study Project Managers who will be responsible for project management of large, multisite, international clinical trials in a variety of therapeutic areas, including schizophrenia, dementia, and other cognitive disorders. Duties will include the development and execution of project plans, managing projects requiring the development of multiple deliverables, timely delivery of services, external vendor management, and extensive communication both internally and with pharmaceutical industry sponsors.
- Understands and manages the study protocol to anticipate potential problems that may arise during the clinical trial. A clear understanding of the study objectives is mandatory to ensure appropriate and accurate data collection.
- Develop project management plans to help mitigate operational risk to complex programs and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to the team members.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Provide timely delivery of documents and services, all in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, and SOP’s
- Track and communicate team performance against client expectations and internal key performance metrics
- Proactively anticipate project and client needs; problem solve issues
- Effectively applies NCT methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes NCT exposure to risk on project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Travel up to 20% of the time to the US and international meetings
- Participate in proposal development in support of Business Development as it relates to anticipated PM effort
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent Degree [Psychology preferred]
- Must be well organized and detailed-oriented
- Strong communications skill, both written and oral
- Prior experience as a Project Manager in a similar clinical trial environment is preferred or equivalent work related project management experience.
We request that all applicants submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to open positions